Easy Mini Pizzas Food Recipes 🍕
• 2 tubes crescent sheet dough
• 1/3 cup pizza sauce homemade or store bought
• 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
• 1/3 cup mini pepperoni
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
• cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat the cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent roll sheets and cut out 12 3-inch circles.
- Press one circle of dough into each of the muffin pan wells.
- Spoon the sauce evenly among the muffin cups and top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.