Sweet and Spicy “Dirty” Meatballs
Like ♥ Recipes to Keep FB Page Alive + say something about our posts so it does not disappear from news feeds.
• 2 cups cooked pulled pork roughly chopped
• 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 cups of barbecue sauce divided
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine the pork, beef, and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce in a large mixing bowl. Mix with your hands to evenly mix the different meats. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Scoop and shape into small 1-inch meatballs and place on two foil lined baking sheets.
- Set aside 1/2 cup barbecue sauce for serving and refrigerate until needed. Top each meatball with a generous teaspoon of the remaining sauce, and brush to coat the tops if needed. Bake for 16 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from the oven, brush with an additional teaspoon or so of sauce and bake an additional 2 minutes. Serve with the remaining sauce on the side for dipping, if desired. Enjoy! cooking #food #recipes